Tuesday 5 April 2016

Mother's Day

APRIL BLOG HOP: 

 "MOTHER'S DAY" 


Welcome to another blog hop!   No matter where you start, you can view all our blogs in this blog hop. If you have come from Cindy's blog then you are on the right track.

The theme for this month's blog hop is Mother's Day.  When I looked through my stack of photos not yet scrapped, I came across these from Mother's Day two years ago.  We had driven up to Mt Dandenong lookout for the day.
 
 
The autumn leaves in the tree and on the ground around our feet (in the photo on the left hand page) made me think instantly of the Charlotte Paper Pack in the current Seasonal Expressions catalogue.  Please note that most of the products in this SE are only available until the end of this month.  So if you want to order anything, let me know before they are no longer available.
 
   
The Charlotte is a lovely paper pack and comes with some great Complements and "Treasured Puffies".  I have also used a really thin line of Liquid Glass to adhere the Black & Gold Ribbon.  
 





The title was stamped using the Jennifers Hand alphabet stamp set.



I was amazed by how much my children had changed in two years.  That's one of the many reasons why I love to scrapbook.  Maybe we will go back to the lookout this Mother's Day to retake these photos.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  To see more of the Close To My Heart products, just go to my website www.wendywatson.ctmh.com.au

To see some more Mother's Day ideas, 'hop' over to Alison's Blog.

Happy crafting!
Wendy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment