Friday 5 February 2016

Feb Blog Hop: Back To....

February Blog Hop: 


 "BACK TO......"


Welcome to another blog hop! If you have come from Julie's blog then you are on the right track.

The theme for this month's blog hop is Back To.....   However, just to do something different from Back to School / Work / Routine, I have scrapbooked some photos that I took on a recent trip home to my parents farm where I grew up.  So for me, this blog is all about going "Back To The Farm" or "Back to where I grew up".


My inspiration came from the additional layout in the Urban Workshop on the Go, as well as Layout Pattern 08 on Page 20 of the Make it from your Heart Volume 1.

The Urban paper pack (one of my favourite paper packs) suits these photos so well.  The title is stamped in Saddle Ink using the Handwritten Print Alphabet stamp.


Embellishments used on the page were Whisper Thick Twine, attached to the page using the Mini Stapler.  (This is such a quick and easy way to attach Twine.  I love it!) As well as three Durables Triangle Studs.
The photos were mounted using Colonial White cardstock.  This was also used to stamp the title on.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  To see more of the Close To My Heart products, just go to my website www.wendywatson.ctmh.com.au

To see some more great ideas, 'hop' over to Cindy's Blog to see what she has created this month.

Happy crafting!
Wendy








No comments:

Post a Comment