Tuesday 1 December 2015

December Stamp of the Month:

"Candlelight Garden"

  


The Stamp of the Month for December is the beautiful "Candlelight Garden".


I really enjoyed using this stamp to make some cards.  These are my two favourites and my inspiration for them came from cards made by Denise Tarlinton and Wendy Coffman.


I stamped the jar and flowers on the right hand side of the front of the card, then fussy cut around the stamping to reveal about an inch of the inside of the card.  On the right hand side edge of the inside of the card I had adhered a strip of B&T paper from the La Vie En Rose paper pack.  

Using freehand, I drew a line around the front of the card using the Journaling Pen.  To colour the flowers and water in the jar, I used the watercolour paints that I featured in my last blog.    They are so easy and fun to use.  The three purple hearts under the "Thank You" sentiment, are from the Purple Hearts Enamel & Glitter Duos.


It is such a pretty stamp set and can be yours for only $5 with any order $75 or more, but only during the month of December 2015.

If you want to view more of the Close To My Heart products, just go to my website www.wendywatson.ctmh.com.au.

Happy crafting!
Wendy



 

No comments:

Post a Comment